WTC Memberships 2020
WTC membership forms are available from this website, or, the Wolfville Town Hall, or the Recreation Office at 7 Victoria Avenue. There are special days at the Club for membership and lesson sign-ups. Please watch our Calendar of Events on this website.
Or contact any of the Club executive for more detailed information.
Memberships can be paid for in several ways:
1) go to the secure "Payments" section of this website and select the membership category you wish to purchase. Follow the secure checkout procedure and use your credit card or debit card. A receipt will be emailed to you. Please remember to fill out the appropriate Membership or Lessons form below, then hit "Send" when complete.
2) Payments can also be made by cheque. Send the payment and appropriate membership form to Wolfville Tennis Club, P.O. Box 2591, 7 Victoria Ave., Wolfville, NS, B4P 1A0.
3) Bring cheque or cash to the special sign-up days at the Club.
For more information, contact the Membership Chair at her email address: If you are renewing a membership, you do not have to fill out the application form below. Simply go to the "payments" and select the appropriate category. If you are new to the club, please complete the membership form and hit the "Send" button in order for the application to reach the club data centre. The form can be downloaded or printed and mailed to the club. Mailing address found on the "Club Contacts" page.
Junior Lessons: 2020
Covid 19 restrictions are in place and have affected how we will run our junior tennis lessons this summer. We are allowed to offer lessons for groups no larger than four (4), plus the instructor. For children 9-and-under, a parent must be in attendance during the lesson. Only the instructor will handle equipment. Students will need their own racquet or we can sign one out to them for the summer. Some other distancing and hygiene restrictions will be in place, as well.
After discussion, we have come up with a schedule for July and August lessons and registration, as described below.
We will offer two (2) groups of four (4) juniors in each age group below:
9 - 9:45 7-and-under Group 1
9:45 - 10:30 7-and-under Group 2
10:30 - 11:15 9-and-under Group 1
11:15 - 12 noon 9-and-under Group 2
1 - 2 12-and-under Group 1
2 - 3 12-and-under Group 2
3 - 4 14-and-under Group 1
4 - 5 14-and-under Group 2
5 - 6 Advanced 15-and up Group 1
6 - 7 Advanced 15-and-up Group 2
Program Fees and Registration
We are offering six options for junior registration & lessons:
1. Full Summer, July and August $170 (incl. individual junior membership)
2. Month of July only $120 (incl. individual junior membership)
3. Month of August only $120 (incl. individual junior membership)
For juniors included in a WTC Family or have an Individual Junior Membership:
4. Full Summer, July and August $150
5. Month of July only $100
6. Month of August only $100
Important Date & Information!!!
Registration will begin Monday, June 15. You will register by emailing lesson coordinator, Dave Lang, at:
We will fill groups on a first-come basis, and we will not accept any registration prior to June 15. If you have a friend who wants to be in the same group, please register them at the same time. Groups are small this year and we don't have the same flexibility as in past years.
In your email registration include: Parent-Guardian contact information, child's full name and age, and indicate which time slot you want. If the first group is filled, you will be placed in the second group slot.
You are not registered until you receive a confirmation reply from the coordinator. If groups are full, you will receive notification via email as well.
Information regarding payment and medical forms will be sent to you after you have registered.
You have some time to make your plans for lessons but please remember the deadline this year. Hope you and your family are doing well and we will see you playing tennis soon.